Inside Sales Representative
|Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Location:||Rockland County, NY|
|Skills:||Bonds Sales Experience|
|Type:||Temp-to-Perm or Direct-Hire|
|Shift:||Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM|
Rockland County based company is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to join their established team. The Inside Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position within their Telesales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for answering incoming sales calls and emails and identifying and assisting prospective clients with their Commercial & Contract Bonds needs. This professional is responsible for learning about the prospective customer’s bonds needs and making recommendations while maximizing revenue for the company. This position is required to sell, provide information, and offer assistance on all aspects of bonds to potential customers via the telephone and email. 1+ years of bonds sales experience is a plus.
- Candidate will become an expert in all types of bond products. Types of bonds that the company sells: License & Permit Bonds, Contract Bonds, Performance Bonds, Subdivision Bonds, Right of Way Bonds, Fidelity Bonds, etc. They sell to all 50 states nationwide.
- Answer inbound lead emails and telephone calls and obtain all information necessary for resolution of transactions. Calls must be handled in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate full understanding of bond offerings and have the ability to communicate them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity.
- Provide quality customer service over the phone, including information regarding products and services, billing, collections, and other types of inquiries.
- Maintain call and data entry accuracy levels of 95% or better.
- Complete all other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly demanding, and high-stress work environment.
- Must be available to work between 8:30AM and 5:30PM. Ability to work until 8:00PM will be preferred in order to accommodate clients on the west coast.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math, reading, writing, organizational skills, problem-solving capabilities, and strong initiative.
- Must have pleasant personality and telephone manner and be capable of working independently.
*The demand for Temporary Personnel (long and short-term) has increased and we are recruiting new applicants for current and future opportunities.